No School!?

Part 1.    When this whole fiasco happened and we had to leave school I was kinda happy and this is why  I miss school: because I would miss my classmates and Mrs.Eaves, Mrs. Douglas, Bamboo our Gecko, Sandy our Hermit crab and more.

Part 2.    Over time we started to settle in and we got happy. we had ZOOM and that our family didn’t get the CORONA.  But then it happened. We got a call that said, “Hello school will be canceled all the way to May.”

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” we all yelled.  I wish school was not canceled but then I have a brand new laptop and a dog to sit by while I work, a warm couch to sit on, a fun and funny family  to live with, and fun things to do too.

Part 3. We’ve been doing good and getting done at like 3:00 or 2:00 or 4:00 and we go out on the trampoline a ton.  We do so much stuff outside and snuggle the dog, like crazy SNUGGLE! And right now I wrote this when I am snuggling the dog and then I got told no more school.  And I think you now what I did:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh and bye.

2 thoughts on “No School!?”

1. Hi Estella,
    I think this is a such a true story of how we have all been feeling. You did a wonderful job of describing the pros and cons of the whole situation.
    The choices you made to explain the whole fiasco (a perfect description) are perfect.
    Thanks for sharing you wonderful writing!
    ✏️💕Mrs Eaves

2. Hello,
    Wow, I certainly could relate to this…..
    I appreciate how you could find some positives in all of this. I too, like snuggling with my dog as I do my school work.
    I miss the students and the other teachers.
    Hugs to you and your brothers
    Ms.Vas