So close to no more school😢🥳

I am so happy that we have no more school but I am also sad because then I can’t do all the fun stuff. I have so much fun with out all the home work but all so have fun with home work some times. It is nice to see Mrs. Eves to. If I had to choose to do home work here or at the school I would choose to do it at school. If I had to choose to ether do school or not I would not because then I had time to do stuff with my dad and be on the trampoline all day.

3 thoughts on “So close to no more school😢🥳”

1. Hi Estella,
    That is how I feel too ~ I bet we all do. I call that bittersweet. It is bitter because I will miss you and our class. It doesn’t feel as if we’ve been able to say our proper good-byes and give hugs and wishes and have ice cream together.
    It is sweet because it’s time for free time and total choice time and time (for me to read a book cover to cover in one day if that’s what I choose.)
    😢🥳 I will miss you!
    💗Mrs. Eaves

2. I am also excided about no more school but I always cry at the end of the year because I miss my teachers. Mrs. Eaves was probably my favorite at North Hampton. I can’t wait to have friends over to swim from 6 feet. Great job and hope to see you soon!

-Sophie